Thursday, December 20, 2012

December Photo Challenge Catch Up

Day 15: Favorite Holiday Song (def one of my favs is Silent Night)


Day 16: Lights (I love it when these get put up!) 


Day 17: Lockscreen (Marc and I in Santa Cruz)


Day 18: Candy Cane (Here's my nephew playing a memory game - He's so smart!) 


Day 19: Santa Hat (All of us piled into a car last night and drove around the neighborhood in search of Christmas lights and we came across a parade of firetrucks slowly moving through the streets. People were outside taking pictures. It was really neat.)


Day 20: Christmas Tree 


In other news, my brother got me The Office kit for Christmas :)


Also, here's Jasper givin me some love from last weekend


Aaannnndd I discovered these new stick on nail art thingys.. They stay on forever!! So fun










No comments:

Post a Comment