Monday, July 11, 2011

Hemawhata?

So I had a bit of a health scare on friday. I went in for a check up per the hospital's orders after my concussion. Well I was told I had the symptoms of Sudural Hematoma, a form of bleeding in the brain from trauma. She ordered an urgent ct scan for that night at 6pm. I was in tears I was so scared I thought it was only a routine check up.. but the radiologist called me around 8 that night to say that it looked pretty good and there wasn't any bleeding. So I'll have these symptoms for another 2 weeks MAX... The doctor prescribed two pretty strong prescriptions that have me really loopy. But at least it is helping with the pain. I can't wait till I feel normal again. I really hope this passes before we leave for our Montana family reunion this upcoming Saturday..

No comments:

Post a Comment