Thursday, July 28, 2011

Back to Reality

So we got back to Sacramento last night, and this morning I had to wake up at 7 for a full day of work. Then I ran home, scarfed down dinner, and rushed off to worship practice. I didn't get home till after 9. I'm so pooped I can barely keep my eyes open.


I have so many pictures to work on so I can send out cd's to all the family soon. I'll be posting pictures on here when I have the time. I'm thinkin a slideshow will save more room..



And I'll be posting a few videos too, one of which is me water skiing for the first time :) only took me 20 tries -_- but I didn't give up!!


Also, I saw one of my ex's just recently got married. I let go of him a long time ago. He was probably the only one where I feel completely at peace with.. maybe because he was the only one that was a strong Christian and we were able to find closure without stabbing each other with words.. He was, though, the only one that I thought might be the one. All of the others I knew deep in my heart weren't the one and I was just ignoring the Holy Spirit. With him, though, I actually thought I would be married to one day. But God knew he had other plans and gently revealed to us we had to let go. Even though he's 4 years older than me and I'm still young, it makes me wonder if I'll get married in my late 20's... or even my 30's.. I guess it won't matter when it's right. I'll just keep focussing on Him



On a different note, here is a bumper sticker I made and ordered today :)





No comments:

Post a Comment