Thursday, November 18, 2010

Tea

so growing up I've always thought people who like tea were so cool, like they all were apart of this club and everyone who was truly in the club could tell if you were faking and didn't really like tea lol

truth was I never ever liked tea unless I dumped honey or sugar in it. so I resigned to an occasional coffee here and there and watched from afar longingly as they had their cool collections of flavors and accessories... *sigh*

I even have a super cute little green tea kettle that I keep in my apartment just for looks.

well recently my dad introduced me to a caffeine free, 100% natural tea by Good Earth called Sweet and Spicy.

And they lived happily ever after....

I seriously fell in love and I drink it every day now. If that makes me apart of the "club", cool. if not, I don't care cause I found a tea I ACTUALLY LIKE!

not that anyone cares lol

No comments:

Post a Comment