Sunday, September 5, 2010

DAY 18

Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have

we can make plans all we want but truth be told, life just happens in spite of them. And even deeper than that, if your life is surrendered to God, His plans are much better than yours anyway. We are often just given the next step ahead of us, that way we are utterly relying on God and trusting Him to guide us. We just gotta keep our focus on Him.

Within that, He gives direction as to our calling and how to prepare. I have already graduated from Bethany University with my BA in Music Ministries Leadership, which was a huge goal for me. I also got my minister's licence with the Assemblies of God, which was another goal.

It was never my plan to be a youth pastor, but here I am. I have gotten many confirmations that this is God's will for my life, so I am learning as much from this experience as I can. My plan is to continue to serve at Lakeport Christian Center as long as the Lord will allow. I have big ideas and dreams especially for the youth group. So I'm hoping to develop that in due time and see those dreams come to pass one day.

I have many dreams for my life... dreams for ministry, a family one day, etc. But it's in His timing, not mine. And as long as my will is aligned with His, my desires will align with His desires for my life. So I'm covered... He's got me. And I'm takin this adventure one day at a time

No comments:

Post a Comment