Sunday, January 10, 2010

hope


I can't believe this is my last semester of school... ever. It's almost unreal. I'm so used to being in school... I've been in school all my life! And now I actually get to start my own... no set markers in front of me. I feel prepared and am excited to see what doors God opens, but at the same time I'm kinda terrified with questions like, "What if I don't get a ministry position right after I graduate?" "How am I going to afford a place?", etc. but I don't have to worry about that. I'd rather live in the here and now so I don't miss out on the joys of the present by worrying about things out of my control.

God please help me through these hard days. Please give me the strength I need. Give me dreams and visions. Be near to me and speak to me. Hear my heart's cry and see my tears. I love you Daddy.

Ria

No comments:

Post a Comment