Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Ahhhh!!!

I have been doing so much lately! It's a good busy though, just enjoying this new season of blessing and harvest. In the past couple months Josh and I have done SO much! Here are some of our adventures:

Teen Challenge Banquet






Day in San Francisco 
(I brought him to my first home and my romping grounds aka the Teen Challenge Men's Center)








Spent some time with my family (met my brother's family for the first time)







And we had a blast with Eli and Faby (and other great friends) at a haunted corn maze in Sacramento!







He also played with me when I did worship for 1st Baptist's 2 day Writer's Conference in Elk Grove. It was a powerful time saturated with God's presence, and I was so blessed to be surrounded by amazing, anointed musicians! I'm also so happy to lead worship once a month with Josh on our team. It's weird, but I feel actually more free and anointed when he's there. My Pastor says it's because he provides a covering for me. I'm excited about future ministry together!





Needless to say, I'm one blessed woman. My Pastor is wise in saying "Usually good and bad run on parallel courses and arrive at the same time." Don't let my blog or facebook fool you, not that I'm trying to. But I don't broadcast my difficult times or private struggles because somethings are actually meant to be private (novel idea). Even though I'm walking through some things, God is ALWAYS so so faithful. He gives strength and grace for whatever comes my way so I can stand up under it. And I'm so blessed to have an incredible man of God by my side through it all. 




No comments:

Post a Comment