Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Shelly's Wedding!

Shelly and Frank got married this past weekend, and I was honored to be a bridesmaid :) Shelly is my sister-in-law's sister. She calls me her sister-in-love ;) We went to Bethany together and have remained close throughout the years. She has been through so much and has remained faithful to God and her calling. She has the biggest heart and sweetest temperament. If anyone deserves happiness, it's her. I've never seen her look so beautiful as on her wedding day. She was glowing :) Marc came as well and sat with my family. I felt bad that I didn't get to visit with him much, but it meant the world to me that he was there! I've included pictures from her bridal shower/rehearsal dinner/ and wedding!





(helping write down the gifts for thank you notes)





(I used the tissue paper and ribbons from her bridal shower
and made a bouquet to use for the rehearsal! Stephanie's idea)


Rehearsal Dinner!





The ham ;)


Singing Amazing Grace during the ceremony




The flower girl and my handsome nephew (ring bearer)



Guess who caught the bouquet ? ;)


Sis-in-law 







No comments:

Post a Comment