Wednesday, December 5, 2012

December Photo Challenge: Day 5

Handwriting:


My mom hates my signature because it's so messy (like my Dad's). But I can't help it! 

This morning has been such a tease.. I have problems falling asleep and staying asleep, so I was exhausted coming into work this morning. The power went out around 9am and PG&E said they wouldn't get someone out there till 11am, so they sent us all home temporarily. Since I live around the corner I booked it home and crawled back into bed for a nap. By 9:45 I had just fallen asleep when the call came to return to work.. I started crying. Now I'm more tired than I was before and absolutely miserable. Ok, I guess that's enough complaining for one day. 

Tonight, I'm going to a showing of A Christmas Story in Elk Grove with some of my co-workers. I've never seen it before, so it should be fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment