Thursday, November 8, 2012

Reunited with Good Friends

While at Bethany, God blessed me with spiritual family in the Parish's. I found great friends in Justin and Jamie, and second parents in Carrie and Ron. They were there for me through some really dark times. Carrie surprised me two Sundays ago and came to my church! I started crying because I felt so loved (and I was emotional from saying goodbye to Dusty just the previous day). Then we went over to William Jessup to visit with Jame and Justin and have lunch. This past Saturday their whole family treated Marc and I to dinner. I'm so glad they got to meet him. And they LOVE him! Who wouldn't?! ;) I really love this family a lot.. with my circle of friends getting smaller and smaller, I have a new found grateful heart for my real friends.







No comments:

Post a Comment