Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Real Men Aren't Afraid of Twilight

Now, it is no secret that there's a feud between Twilight fans and Harry Potter fans. Honestly, I think to bash the other type of fan is pretty immature. Are we all still in junior high? Get a life! haha Granted, each group is vastly different, but both movie series have things to praise and things that can be easily made fun of.

Anyway! Not only has Marc watched a 2 hour special of The Bachelorette with me, and not only did he sit and watch the whole Katy Perry Movie with me, but he took me to see Twilight's Breaking Dawn: Part 2 yesterday. Because it's important to me, he makes it important to him. I'm such a lucky woman.. I loved the twist in the movie, and it was pretty true to the book (which I appreciate). I even had tears in my eyes at the end cause I'm sad it's over :(


Before we left and just a TAD excited..


My Love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment