Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Virgin Diaries

Although this first kiss is pretty hilarious, this new show on TLC is making virgins and people who won't kiss before they're married out to be freaks of nature.. when in reality their commitment is so beautiful and profound. I don't know if I could not kiss before the wedding; that's pretty tough lol... but I am saving myself for my future husband, as "freakish" and weird as that might sound. Why is it SO unheard of to wait and be patient? Why is it ridiculous to save yourself? If you are one that makes fun of people who wait, maybe evaluate why is it that you find the need to do so. They're not harming anyone, so why put them down? It's not like they're conviction is somehow a judgment of yours. Ok done with my rant.. LET'S ALL GET ALONG! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment