Monday, December 5, 2011

This is all I have to say

Ok so I'm sitting here trying to keep my eyes open as the codeine is hitting me in the face. After being sick as a dog for 3 weeks, I decided not to be stubborn this year and dragged myself to urgent care. After hearing my symptoms and listening to my chest the doctor said I have bronchitis. awesome. BUT, what's great is he gave me an antibiotic for pneumonia that'll stop this thing real quick so that's good..

I really hope I'm feeling better by Thursday night's worship practice for the next two Sundays. I'm guest worship leading at a church (that won't be mentioned yet - as to not get ahead of myself) and it will possibly be where I will be the worship pastor. I'm nervous, but yet I have a calm and a peace.. I know He's gone before me. It's crazy to see him orchestrate all the details, down to the very last one. So I know His hand is in this and I don't have to worry about letting stupid sickness stop me, cause that just means someone doesn't want me there. I can't wait to give more details once everything is set in stone, but I'm getting very excited and anticipating great things to come. This is truly a new season.

So bronchitis?! I've overcome way worse than you, and nothin's stoppin me :)
This is all I have to say to you (only redditors or 9gagers will understand)


No comments:

Post a Comment