Monday, September 5, 2011

Miss you already

Pauline, my best friend and forever sister, is moving to Redding for school tomorrow. We've had goodbyes countless times when each of us would start another semester or when I moved to lakeport for ministry, but this time is somehow harder.. It's been an unforgettable summer and I'm so excited for her and all she's accomplishing. Many people have fallen by the wayside.. Some friends don't fully understand me, some come and go when it's most convenient, but she is a part of a small few that have never left my side and love and accept me for ME. She knows and keeps my dark secrets, is there for me in a heartbeat when I need her, and supports me no matter what. I'm so fortunate to have been blessed with a best friend and sister like her. Love you habibiti elbi







No comments:

Post a Comment