Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 46

Day 46 - A picture of where you wish you were right now.

Whenever summer approaches I feel an ache in my heart to be back at Lake Berryessa. My family started going there since I was still in the womb. We stayed in a beautiful home right on the lake that friends of our family let us use when they weren't there. No matter what struggles we were going through we could always get away to the lake and feel whole again. We would lounge around, go fishing, play games, go swimming, etc. We had our own traditions and favorite things to do there.. A couple years ago developers tore down houses.. there was a legal battle for years to prevent this but big business won.. And the place I had hoped to one day bring my own family and share with my own children was gone. But I will always have beautiful memories there and am thankful for the time we were given.


























No comments:

Post a Comment