Wednesday, April 20, 2011

"Sometimes Goodbye is a Second Chance"

it has been an interesting week that's for sure!

My best is heartbroken and I'm spending the week up in Redding with her. I love her so much and it boggles my mind how someone could not see how precious she is and treat her so cruelly. But God is so faithful to remind us of who we are and what we deserve. He is truly close to the brokenhearted and crushed in spirit (Psalm 34:18). Goodbyes really are new beginnings.

Been making new friends and reconnecting with an old one (Love you Caitlin!). It's good to be in Redding. Last time I was here was with Marty to see Pauline perform in a play. So it was about time to make a new memory here.

oh! and I got my bellybutton pierced! eeee!! it huuwwwt but was totally worth it. It honestly wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The anticipation made it worse than what it was. It's blue and I love it :) Just in time for summer!

Something to ponder:

Nothing that you have not given away will ever be really yours - CS Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment