Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Aunty Ria

so the doctor said I had a sinus infection. funnnnn
I haven't been in that much pain in a LONG time... running a fever on and off, hardly being able to swallow. But the antibiotics have already kicked in and I am feeling better already :)

I can't believe I'm about to be an aunt for the first time tomorrow... so crazy!
I'm going to be called Aunty Ria or Aunty Maria (not pronounced Ant). AUnt. AWWWWWnt. It annoys me when people say Ant like the insect. It's AUNT! but to each his own ;) lol ok done with that rant.

The baby was in breach position and not moving into position so Steph is having a c-section tomorrow at 4:30pm. I'm praying that it's a healthy baby and that there are no complications. They wanted the sex of the baby to be a secret (which I really respect cause with the technology we have today, there's not many surprises left!) My mom and I think it's a boy but we'll see :)

I just wish I could be there with them.. I won't get to see the baby till District Council in April :( but thank God for skype! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment