Sunday, October 31, 2010

halloween

am i growing apathetic? or just growing old..
this is the first year I've had literally no ounce of desire to dress up or go out..
I used to LOVE dressing up and seeing others' costumes and having fun.
I hope this is just an off year.. today just feels like any other day

I love what Dane Cook said on twitter the other day:

"Not trying to be sexy is sexy. For Halloween the girl dressed as a combination pope/geisha girl/swiss guard is sure to catch my eye"

It's true. Every year I see pictures of my girl friends with barely anything on, posing like.. well you know. And I just wonder why? any guy who is attracted to that isn't really a man anyway. In fact, I've heard real men are turned OFF by that stuff. I actually get embarrassed for them.

I mean it's one thing to show skin like if you're swimming or if the situation is right but sometimes I feel like Halloween should be called, "Happy excuse to dress like floozy day"

ok done rantng

No comments:

Post a Comment