Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day 26

Day 26- What you think about your friends

I have so many different levels of friends.

I have a few friends that are life long friends - you know who you are. You know just about everything there is to know about me and love me through it. We can go without talking for weeks, even months, and we are completely secure in our friendship and can pick up where we left off. This group of friends are my brothers and sisters...

Then there are friends that seem to be for a season... sometimes not by my choice, sometimes by my choice, and sometimes because of just... life changes. There is a lot of pain associated with this group because I didn't want many of them to change... But we grew apart, or couldn't resolve differences, or didn't try hard enough. But God mends. God heals, God restores. and there's always hope.

And there are circumstantial friends, those that are solely dependent on surroundings. And when those surroundings change, the friendship unfortunately does as well. Whether it's friends from school, work, etc... another word would be acquaintances.

whatever the group, I love all my friends. I love their diversity. I try to keep a connection with everyone as long as they'll have me.. I'm sorry if I have ever failed you or represented my God in a way that is less than admirable. I have made many mistakes.. Thank you to those who have uplifted me and made me a better person. I pray that you all find what you're looking for and fulfill your calling and you destiny. If you knew who you really were in Christ, it would forever change you. I love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment