Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 22

Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else

there are a lot of things. Good and bad things. Everyone is so unique from everyone else... Our thoughts are different, our outlooks are different...

Yet, on the flip side of the coin, if I were to list out my quirks, fears, insecurities, passions, dreams, etc., all the things I feel separate me from others, there would be one person on the planet for every item who would be able to say the exact same thing. So am I really that different? I dunno something to ponder.

We are so diverse. yet we all love, we all experience pain, we all ache, we all desire, we all hope, we all fail, we all dream... there are things that bond us all together.

so hmm....
I'm maria
I'm in process
I love hard
I cry hard
I love my God
I love my family
I love people
I love risks and challenges
I have fears
I fail
But I get up again
this list can go on forever, just like yours does



No comments:

Post a Comment