Thursday, June 24, 2010

About me section on Facebook

important things to know about me..

I just graduated from Bethany University with my BA in Music Ministries Leadership
I'm a youth/pastor at Lakeport Christian Center
I sing/play piano and write my own songs.
I love to ride horses, be out doors, and play tennis
I'm split city girl (born in San Fran) and country girl ( a lot of fam in Montana)
I'm split tomboy and "princess"
I love it when I find those few who get my sarcasm and can handle my jabs
I really hate mayonnaise
And I really love caviar
Looking at the ocean or a night full of stars lets me breathe a little easier
I adore animals
I loathe insects... except butterflies, rollie pollies, and lady bugs
I love photography and making people happy through that
I love journalling and blogging - they put my emotions into words and are a form of release
I'm still unsure if I'm an introvert or an extrovert... all the personality tests say I'm an extrovert. I'm very outgoing and love to be social, but I also find true rest and contentment in solitude as well. I think me and my brother are in the exact middle of my parents haha
I'm very emotional, something I can't change! But crying is a healing outlet for me.
I'm very transparent and am not afraid of vulnerability
I can't take a compliment well
I say sorry too much
Sometimes I smile or laugh when I hear bad news, it's a nervous thing, but highly unfortunate..
I get nervous and anxious very easily
ok I can go on and on lol


-God is my everything.
-He's my friend, father, and lover.
-Learned that dark nights are followed by glorious sunrises
-Learned that tears are a precious form of worship
-Learned that I can't do anything without his grace and His empowering Spirit
-Learned that some friends are truly for a season
-Learned that He is the same as he was in the early church.
-Miracles still do happen. Our healing is found in Him
-Learned a lot about myself and am learning to view myself the way God views me
-Learned that forgiveness isn't for the other person so much but for your own freedom
-Learned that judging negatively is a waste of time. Just love them where they're at. Only kindness leads to repentance
-Learned that only God knows the heart of man. I do not.
-But I also learned that we are called to confront one another in love. and there is a fine balance that we can only find with God's love.
-Learned that God wouldn't call us to love unconditionally without empowering us to do so
-Learned to thank God for my trials rather than ask why
-Learned how weak I am and how easily I fall - but also learned the need to forgive myself and how He is made strong through those weaknesses when given to Him
-Learned that I will always be learning, not just about God and people, but about myself.
-I like the mystery of life and the faith it takes to walk through it
-Learned that you have to submit everything to God, not just 99% of it.. He wants all of us and is a jealous God for our time and love

No comments:

Post a Comment