Sunday, May 9, 2010

change

So I've graduated :) I was surrounded by so many friends and family it was overwhelming. Overwhelming joy and overwhelming sadness. The change I had longed for was finally upon me, whether I was ready of not. Time for good byes to how things were. Time for a new season. I am living in sacramento for the month of may then moving to Lakeport because I have officially accepted a full time job as a youth pastor and worship leader. I am scared and excited all in one. I know that God has prepared me though and that this is the next chapter in my life. I'll have the chance to be independent, to spread my wings, and to focus on the task at hand.

I'm still dealing with something very painful and personal. But I know that I was allowed to endure this for a reason. And no tear shed is in vain or unseen...

No comments:

Post a Comment