Friday, March 19, 2010

late night ramblings


I'm going to the beach today for the first time in dayysss. Dang I wish i worked out more. and maybe wasn't so white. oh well it'll be fun :)

Me and shelly found an apartment yayyy. doin a month to month lease just in case I need to move somewhere else, buuuut I don't see the need for that.

I'm doing a lot better with my love/family drama. I let go, made my heart be known, and left it in God's hands. He can do better things with my mess than I can that's for sure.

I'm seriously an insomniac. I purposefully fight sleep every night and I don't know why. I think I'm weird because I don't like the idea of not knowing what's going on. I like to be conscious. I don't like the feeling of drifting to sleep. That's why I always catch myself while I drift and have to start all over again. ugh. I mean we sleep a third of our lives away! what the heck. and my dreams are either dreams that I shouldn't have or dreams that are completely insane. This rant is completely insane.

Graduation is so close it's crazy. We're making all the preparations (cap/gown/rehearsal,etc.). And I'm finishing my grad photo shoot for announcements this weekend, hopefully. It's funny cause the first half is me with reddish hair, and the second half I have dark brown.

ok I think I'm done rambling for the night

question to leave you with, what would you do if you had no fear?...

No comments:

Post a Comment