Tuesday, March 23, 2010

1am + Beef Jerkey + Benedryl =


I'm still trying to get my sleep schedule fixed...

But until then! I've been thinking about a lot of things I want to do. Who said that we have to pick one or two main things to do our whole lives? Why can't we invest in EVERYTHING we love?

For me, it's not just about ministry and music and writing. I also have a passion for photography. It gives me some small fulfillment when I see/hear a person's response upon seeing pictures I either took of them or fixed up for them. I want to capture beauty in a raw and real way. I don't want to doll people up to make them look fake, but I want to bring out their true beauty. They aren't defined by their zits, their dark bags, etc. So why include them? Many times people express sadness at the moments that were meant to last forever but can't. I want to do the impossible for them. I want to find those moments, capture them, and make them last forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment